About the Role
Goji Juicery & Kitchen is looking for an observant training specialist to assess the skills
of new and current employees at our company. The training specialist is responsible for
organizing appropriate training for all staff members on an annual and needs basis.
To be successful as a training specialist you must have excellent interpersonal and
observation skills. A great training specialist is able to plan training sessions ahead of
time while also managing daily surveys of employee performance.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Evaluate employees’ skills and performance quality
- Identify areas in employees' skills that require improvement.
- Organize training sessions specific to various roles in the company.
- Ensure that new staff members receive appropriate introductory training.
- Prepare all instructional materials.
- Plan refresher courses for all staff members.
Job Types: Full-time,
Pay: Salary 45k-60k yearly depending on the experience
● Free and discounted Meals;
● 401-K plus match after initial period
● Monthly Bonus (After training)
● Paid Vacation (After initial Period)
● Medical Insurance (Coming Soon)
Schedule: Must be able to work a flexible schedule; day, night and/or weekends
● 8 hour shift
● Day shift
● Evening shift
● Monday to Friday
● Weekend availability
Recruiting: 2 year
Location: Multiple locations
Prior experience in HR or training management.
Ability to commute/relocate
Excellent communication skills
Excellent planning and time management skills.
Ability to convey complex information in a way that people understand.
3 years of experience as a Training Specialist or similar role
3 years of experience with designing training programs and workshops
Ability to lead a full training cycle
3 years of experience with learning management software
Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods
Excellent decision making and organizational skills
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Proficiency in MS Office and database software
BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
About the Company
Goji Juicery And Kitchen Offers Fresh And Healthy Fast Food Elaborated With Organic And Plant-Based Products. Some Of Our Most Popular Items Are Açai Bowls, Homemade Soups, Cold-Pressed Juices, Vegan Cookies And Much More.
Please fill out this form and a hiring manager will be in touch to set up an interview.